For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates –
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50 % of marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET 2018.
The candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper-I and/or Paper-III.
- Paper I: Mathematics
- Paper II: Physics & Chemistry
- Paper III: Biology (Botany) & Biology (Zoology)
Ref:- Maharashtra Govt. Gazette dated 24/04/2017 Page No. 15.